Scones. Check. Tea (yes! Real loose black tea straight off the plane from London! Thanks AP!). Check. Pearls. Check
The Royal Wedding is almost upon us. That means in 2 days I’ll need to belt up before I come across as bloody barmy. *Sigh* The Brits have such great slang words. Codswallop. Kip. Nowt. Owt.
That’s enough now. Today I want to share my top nine Union Jack products on Etsy. Some of them are pretty smart. Sorry, I had to throw one more in there.
1. This burlap pillow, while cute, I can’t imagine would be too comfy. Regardless, I like the stamped lettering. You should put this pillow on one of those chairs that you never sit in. Everyone has that chair, right?
2. I would use these notecards when I was writing my BFF Kate Middleton. I know she would love them.
3. These mittens, while not as cute as the Kate&Wills gloves I found earlier, look warm.
4. I love these cufflinks. I wonder if I could sneak them into my husband’s collection…
5. This collage is interesting. I like that it’s been done on a blonde wood and the subtle patterns of the fabric-reminiscent patterns.
6. What a fun quilt! I like that this is a distant echo from the Union Jack flag. I would actually prefer something like this that’s not quite so “UNION JACK”! The colors are soft and more welcoming than the traditional colors.
7. This weathered dresser would be a unique piece in any bedroom or hallway. Miss Mustard Seed has an awesome tutorial on her blog about how to make a dresser like this.
8. I would use THIS card for when I was writing thank you notes to my BFF’s hubby, Wills, to thank him for inviting us hunting at Clarence House.
9. This clutch is very summery. I wonder if I could make something like this… maybe that will be a post in the future.
Don’t forget mates. 5AM! At least for those of you on the East Coast!
Will you be watching?
Pip Pip (that’s goodbye!)