It’s “sweatah-weathah” (click here for ensuing laughter) and the gloves are off! Err, on.
It’s been a while since I’ve posted a Top 9. Today I’m sharing mittens and gloves from Etsy.
I know I’ve said it before, but Etsy is a great way to support independent artisans from all over the US.
1. By SewGracefulMitts These are made of old sweaters! I’ve always wanted to try this Martha Stewart tutorial.
2. By Cheryl Patterson These are so sweet. : )
3. By Pilland I love this sunny color and the extra long glove sleeves.
4. By Pille Ploomipuu This Norwegian pattern is a classic.
5. By MartiniSQ Ohh these are cashmere. So soft!
6. By MirthTones Hah! These are so cute and make me laugh!
7. By BoysenberryLane I would love these for work! In the winter my hands get so cold and I could still type with these on.
8. By AvrellynRose Oh my!! These are so precious!
9. By awoolgatherer TOASTY! These are hilarious and look quite “toasty”. I love random humor on common objects.