For ONCE in my life, I actually did a pretty good job accomplishing my resolutions!
1. Less house, more play.
2. Eat more fresh veggies – join our local CSA
3. Get to know my sewing machine and camera better
I actually sewed my first quilt this fall! Pics may follow someday. It was a Christmas present for my hubby.
I didn’t do the best job with getting to know my camera. Like, at all.
My resolutions for 2013 are:
1. Get to know my camera better! I’ve done diddly-squat in researching my photography skills since I got my SLR over a year ago. It’s mostly been blind exploration, and I haven’t been getting too far! This year I will focus and learn.
2. Apologize less. You heard me! Instead of “Oops! I’ve been a bad blogger and still haven’t posted my one-year update of the second floor… even though we’re rapidly nearing the two year mark.” Nope. Not gonna say that anymore. I’m not sorry.
3. Explore more. Last year’s “home” resolution was to work less and play more. Which we certainly did. This is the year of hunkering down and getting to know our new home. I will learn the back roads. We will try new restaurants. Roots baby. Roots.
4. A morning routine. I’d like to have one at some point in time during my adult life. A morning routine that involves more than rolling out of bed and throwing my contacts in.
What about you?
Any tips for a hopeless morning gal like me?