I’ve said it before, but I’m an accessories girl. Earrings, necklaces, shoes, and scarves.
Scarves are one of my favorite ways to accessorize and also keep me warm! It’s definitely spring here in Boston, but my scarf-loving ways will stay strong at least until June. (Then I usually don’t bother with them until October or so.)
Besides, it’s been far too long since I have done a top 9 post! Not that I need to add any scarves to my collection, but here are 9 of my favorite for spring and summer:
1. Multi-Stripe Scarf from Talbots – $59 You can’t get more summery than crisp white and bright colored stripes.
2. Pop Art Scarf from Kate Spade – $128 While this scarf is out of my budget, this classic summery print is still tempting! And dressy!
3. Coral Open Knit Scarf from Forever 21 – $8 Square bandanna style scarves are totally underrated! This coral color will also look great with a tan. : )
4. Cornflower Circle Scarf from Modcloth – $25 This color is just lovely. The end. Pair with any t-shirt.
5. Graduated Stripe Scarf from Forever 21 – $9 Black and white stripes will go with every color and every season. Dress it up and dress it down!
6. Echo Graphic Geo Wrap from Zappos – $38 Now this scarf is my jam. Three words: Hint, Hint Husband.
7. Pashmina from JCP – $10 You can’t go wrong with a classic pashmina, try one in a fun citrus shade!
8. Riley Scarf by Lily Pulitzer – $78 If this cabana-stripe doesn’t say white shorts and sandals in Nantucket, than I don’t know what does.
9. Marker Swirl Scarf from JCP – $10 Spring scarves don’t have to be brightly colored. This emerald gauzy scarf is lightweight, and pretty too!